So my last post was all poor, poor pitiful me.
NOT so much, anymore.
I have a friend who does High Five Fridays... I know it's not close to Friday, but I decided I have been too much of a Debbie Downer ( I feel sorry for the real Debbie's of the world...)/ pity party dweller for a while....so what I haven't seen friends in a while and have been working nonstop. When you put things into perspective and realize some folks just lost their homes to natural disasters, and there are SO many people who struggle.. like for real struggle it is easier to realize how lucky I am! Drum roll please....here are my....
Must Have Mondays:
1. Today was my best day at work thus far. Still the hardest job I've ever had but feeling better and I actually sat and ate lunch today for 10 whole minutes and didn't run around while shoving a sandwich (God, I know I'm literally the only one still eating carbs)down my throat. Success.
2. I had happy hour with the best Momma in the world!
3. After have a pity party all weekend and feeling sick P and I made a great steak dinner and really had fun being at home together. I can taste food and breathe out of my nose!
4. I left after 9 hours of work rather than 12. Made ALL the difference in the world.
5. I'm pretty sure I smiled more than I stressed!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.



1 comment:
I LOVE it!!! Some weeks it's sincerely hard to come up with five whole things, but I also throw myself pity parties on a regular basis!! Thanks for the shout out, some days I feel like I'm the only one reading my blog!!
Post a Comment