Thursday, March 08, 2012

30 before 30 update

Okay, let's call it finals week. I've got 360 days until dooms day and I've got to get cracking. Omg... I am not even a 1/3 of a way there...Luckily book club is meeting this month so I'm back on the reading and I might be going to an awesome brunch this weekend.. but holy God, we've got to get on it my friends!!!

1. Run a half-marathon.

2. Decorate our guestroom with items that are not college leftovers.

3. Find a bathing suit that I love and feel good wearing.

5. Go on a really fun weekend anywhere with my Mom.
6.Learn how to make 5 really good cocktails.
7. Learn to really, really, really love my Dad's beer.

8. Buy a nice piece of art.

9. Learn how to grill.

10. Do a pull up. (I did get some advice on this from the football coach...he told me how to do some easier "moves" to get me ready. Please do not ask if I have attempted these "easier moves" yet though.
11. Learn how to make lemon icebox and lemon meringue pie...
12. Find a new brunch place with a great group of friends.
13. Enjoy the holidays. BAM!!!!
14. Do one of those painting/drinking nights with friends.

15. Read a book for pleasure at least once a month.

16. Grow tomatoes. (Philip wants to do this and I don't want to compete so I may replace this one...any suggestions?)
17. Throw P a really fun/stylish/blog-worthy 30th bday party.

18. Grow herbs (and cook with them!)

19. Love my job!

20. Visit Ray and Robin in Seattle.

21. Find a skin product routine that I like/can afford/will stick to.

22. Try some cheese and see if I still don't like them.

23. Join a new club/organization.Can I use Relay for Life for both? No, but here is the link again!
24. Learn how to make crepes.

25. Go to Napa Valley. Jenna, Meagan, Sarah, basically...anyone... let's go..NOW!

26. Own a wardrobe that I'm proud of.

27. Buy Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking and make something in it. WINNING!

28. Recycle. (omg, shame...shame, shame!)

29. Whiten my teeth.

30. Take a photography class.

31. Watch Ben graduate and celebrate B-I-G.

Agh....help a girl out!!!!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.


3 comments:

Lindsay C said...

How about....

1. take your mama to paris
2. we learn to make crepes from the guy across the street.
3. we go wine tasting (it's not napa, but it'll do)
4. we take a bar tending class
5. we do a pull up in parc vincennes
6. we take a painting class (seriously, i know where one is)
7. with said painting you put it in your guest room. we can also go antiquing, how fun.

that's like half of them right there!!!!! sounds like the best vacation ever.

RBert said...

i can help you with crepes and cocktails

Ray said...

you need to put visit Uncle Ray to the top of the list