Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"Lucy"


Whenever Ben comes home, he kind of expects the world to stop and for our parents to wait on him hand and foot. I've even heard him say, (jokingly..kind of) "Hey chew up my food and then put it in my mouth so I won't have to move". Lucy and him have bonded over their love of lazy and have taken over the living room and everywhere else comfortable in my parent's house. Ben actually does help out a lot when he's at home but he likes to remind everyone of how much he has helped and thus should be rewarded with lazy time with Lucy.

In other news, Lucy might in fact be a boy. Still to be determined yet we think she maybe a he. Mom says she doesn't know if she can live the lie and continue to call "her" Lucy. I think he/she has already embraced the name Lucy so we should just go with it. As old William said, "What's in a name?"

Stay tuned to the possible name change.

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

No comments: