Saturday, March 10, 2012

Some more fun ones

I was looking over some more pics from our epic trip to Radnor lake and decided to add just a couple of more.
Pretty typical of the goob.

So let's get real. I'm not all nature-y. I know many of you must be shocked but I was actually joking (kind of) that the animals were being very rude showing up on the walking trails where animals are clearly not allowed. But truth be told, I was amazed that animals were just everywhere and did not seem to care at all that we were there. I wish I had my other lens with me but I think Ben would have lost it w/ all my stopping and attempts to be artsy.
10 points if you can guess he's trying to be! ha.

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne. 

2 comments:

Ray said...

First of all, I'm surprised you even walked around the lake! There's some things we just weren't made to do...:P

Natalie Corinne said...

I know but I gotta get my skinny on. Isn't there a pill for that by now?