Saturday, March 24, 2012

parents thank you brunch

I'm going to write this down because I mostly believe I'm dreaming..and if I'm not, I can go back and read this and realize it's real or obviously this will not be here if I'm dreaming. ooOoOO inception. (no seriously, sometimes when I'm dreaming I begin debating whether I'm dreaming so in my dreams I'll do something that I know won't be there if I am dreaming...I'm so smart in my dreams! Like one time in my dream I cut a small bit of my hair so I would know later if it was there or not...so bizarre.)

Anyway, the parents of the musical are giving all who helped with the musical an appreciation brunch! Can you believe it?! We are not doing anything but showing up! I cannot get over it. It is so nice and although I'm positive it will be lacking in mimosas and other day drinking, I am so grateful that they are involved and realize how much time we spend with their children! It's amazing!

So, hopefully this is real and I will be here later to document with pictures...if this is a dream, well I'll just say whatever I want and nobody will know.

Rush Limbaugh is 2 steps away from satan and if I saw him I would give him a titty twister. That is all.

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

No comments: