Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Trophies!

What is so glorious about a trophy? Seriously, they are kind of cheesy. Obviously plastic with some hazy, psychedelic music notes. Whatever the kind of trophy... way, deep down, everyone wants one. Even when every single player got a small trophy for finishing a loosing season beams with the joy of getting a 6 inch gold trophy of an unauthentic looking girl holding a bat.
 We received superior ratings (umm...the best but who is bragging?) in all of our choirs at Regional choir festival this week. I was so nervous. We can be all honest now that we did so well but I have never competed like this before and the previous teacher always did really well.

In the dorky, choral world...this was an accomplishment! I am very proud of my wonderful students and their hard work.
Lastly, I leave you with a sweet student who made me a birthday cake! Since we had the musical all last weekend and Festival on Tuesday there has been very little time to celebrate. She was so sweet and realized how busy we were and waited until Wednesday so we could celebrate stress-free. Unfortunately I had to hide her face for privacy. Such a shame, she is really cute. But...how sweet is this? She made me a cake?!?!?

UGH I love my job!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

No comments: