Sunday, March 18, 2012

Signs of Spring

Over the weekend we (that's a generous we...mostly P but I helped a tad and was quick on the photog skills so that has to count for something, right?) worked out in the yard. While I was out "helping" I snapped many of these shots.

These were planted by a previous owner and I am glad they are back. Weeds were my enemy last year and one day I went super round up happy and drowned this bed of weeds. I thought if the flowers didn't come back it would be a small price to pay for dead weeds and literally hundreds (ehh?) saved in manicures. Luckily they are back and so are those pesky weeds.


We planted these this fall. Before my grandparents sold their house we dug up some from the front yard and they are coming up now. I guess there will always be a little bit of L'burg in our house forever.

It has rained so much there is actually water in the creek! For like half a second I thought about getting in and then I remembered I hate being dirty. Gross. P said he saw fish so totally no go.

Now, on to a big trip to Home Depot. The world of home ownership is just THRILLING.

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

No comments: