We made it! Sound the trumpets, stop the presses, we made it the first glorious year in marriage. Honestly it feels like I blinked. I do not feel like it has been a month, much less a year in a lot of ways from that wonderful wedding weekend. But then when I begin thinking back on this year I cannot believe all we have changed and accomplished, in that way it feels like longer than a year. P changed jobs, we bought our first house, we were newly weds, it is just so surreal. I have to say all weekend I've been thinking back, kind of ridiculously. Thoughts like, " a year ago now I was running late to get my make up done" or " a year ago now I was watching the wedding slide show at the rehearsal dinner" etc etc. We are celebrating by going out to a nice dinner and eating our frozen cake and sharing a bottle of wine we saved from our wedding! I know the best is still yet to come and I am so glad we are married. Wow. A statement like that makes me feel really old but I guess I will just embrace it. Our wedding was hands down the best weekend of our lives and I guess now things will just keep getting better! The best is yet to come!





















I realize posting so many pictures of myself is very vain but honestly, I don't care. I still love looking at our wedding pictures and how happy we were on that day and are now! For Natalie's News his has a been a very lucky, Natalie-Corinne.
2 comments:
You were the most beautiful, happiest and "dancing-est" bride I've ever seen. So glad all your dreams are coming true and you are so happy with my not-so-new anymore son-in-law:)Love you both and wish you happiness, love and laughter for all years of anniversaries to come!
You were the happiest bride I think I've ever seen. It was a great wedding, one of the best I've ever been to. I can't believe it's been a year. Congratulations to you and sweet Philip! (and congrats at not gaining a pound in your first year! I think I had already put on at least 15! ha!)
Post a Comment