It's a full on, real deal, may need some sort of professional help when I attempt to plan my gym visits around Bravo's prime time so I can watch the television on the treadmill right? Even though it gives me motion sickness but I don't really care because I want to see some housewives drama that badly? That's crazy, right? Whatever, I can quit whenever I want. Just not ready yet.For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
4 comments:
I don't have a lot of TV time lately...so my TV just stays on Bravo. I am sad RHNYC is almost over...it's my fave!
Hey! Whatever it takes to get on the treadmill, right?
Like the new birdie background.
Thanks Shari! Good point, I like the way you think positively! :)
My guilty pleasure on the treadmill is watching Shemar Moore on Criminal Minds.... sigh
And Ray, if you know he is gay, just KEEP YOUR TRAP SHUT and don't ruin it for me!
Post a Comment