Saturday, July 23, 2011

the presidential candidate I'm supporting!

 
I know it's a little early in the race and year to determine who I'm voting for but life is short so I'm going for it. This candidate you may not have heard of. SHE has never held any "real" political office and may lack the billions of dollars needed to win a presidential campaign but here at Natalie's News, we are starting a grass roots campaign to elect the one person who will lead the country in the right direction. This woman will give you and members of any political party the "buck up and do" speech at the drop of the hat. She would set and agenda and actually get it done and expect others to do the same. She will not take excuses, has an insane work ethic and really can by herself get more done in a day than all of the big wigs in D.C. I present to you my presidential candidate...my Mother! While Congress fights like my former middle school students, my Mother would shame them for their bad manners while fixing all problems (well most of them anyway, sometimes you can't fix stupid) with common sense and a scary mother look. (You know the one!) Why all this boasting for my Momma? Well, you know you have a one-of-a kind Momma who will spend her day off (and another next week) preparing a classroom with thousands of pieces of music that needed a home and only my wonderful Mom could give us focus and get days worth of work done in 6 hours. When I'm moments away from a complete break down where I either burn or thrown away everything, Mom is there with a plan and saves the day! Thank you, thank you thank you!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

2 comments:

michelle said...

Even the hardest work days are fun when I am with you! We are a great team:) I love you and I am so proud of you and your new job!!!!

Ray said...

I'll vote for her!