Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Rachel Zoe Project Season 4 - Go Ba-na-nas for the 4th Time! - Video - Bravo TV Official Site

The Rachel Zoe Project Season 4 - Go Ba-na-nas for the 4th Time! - Video - Bravo TV Official Site

Okay, I like a good guilty pleasure and I realize this woman is preggers but doesn't it always seem like she is always talking about working, but rarely ever really...working, just a whole lot of talk about how hard life is when there are a million assistants around all the time and apparently she has the time to over analyze every. single. thought, decision, commercial, etc that flutters through her head. Just when I think ugh, you know I'll totally be watching and driving P Ba-na-nas.

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a similar obsession with Millionaire Matchmaker...I hate Patty Stanger....and I am not a fan of golddigging...yet I cannot look away!

Shari Bac said...

Rachel looks so much more healthy with those 2 extra pounds on her from her baby!!! Seriously, she does look better... P/S I hate Patty Stanger too but am mesmerized by her. Hate to admit it, but she has great legs but has even more of a potty mouth than me!

Natalie Corinne said...

hahahahah she does have great legs and I agree Rachel looks SO much better w/ some meat.. hopefully she will keep it!