Sunday, August 07, 2011

the man

I'm so being brought down by the man.
I learned that I have limited first amendment rights as a public servant. (exact quote)
I realize this blog doesn't have anything really bad but in no way would I ever want anything taken out of context, etc, so I'm making it private. I probably should have been doing this a while ago but I worked so far away from where I live. Now I'm a whopping 3 miles away and everything is just getting real cozy.
Let me know if you want a super exclusive invite.
The part I hate most about this is that I stalk other people's blog and then secretly hope that randoms stalk mine and now that stalking will have to be all out in the open.
Life is hard :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I want an invite!

Ashley said...

I understand and I have thought about doing it myself. I would love to be invited!

Ballentine said...

Invite me please!!

RBert said...

she was on my list. invite me.

My Mississippi Madness said...

I'm dying over this Natalie...but I know someone who got in trouble over blogging.