Today is my sweet Dad's birthday. He is with out a doubt the nicest and most caring person anyone has ever had the pleasure of knowing. Don't get me wrong, he can take care of some business but deep down there is none finer! There are a few people in the world that are tests. Meaning, if you don't like him/her there is something wrong with you. My Dad is definitely a "test". Although I can imagine I'm just a tad bit bias, in all reality he is the nicest guy ever and would give you the shirt off his back.
In his typical selfless style, Dad cancelled his own celebration on Sunday. My Mom and Dad are going out of town this week and he decided Mom needed to rest and he needed to get things done before their trip. When we talked about dates to reschedule he said it really didn't matter and he didn't need any presents or party. He really is this kind and could probably go forever without a party or present but the promise of the birthday bakery cake might have gotten him.
This was at his birthday party last year. We will have to celebrate big when they return because he sure enough deserves it!
I love you, Daddy! Happy Birthday!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.



6 comments:
Happy birthday Mr. Bottoms...'this beer is really good'
Happy birthday!
P.S. Nat - nice bathing suit. Work it girl!
Happy Birthday Dad! I don't know if your as good as Nat says but we will keep you a little longer.
Hoppy Birthday Pete! May the Hops keep fementing you from aging! Cheers!
haha Robin! Yes they do.
Ben!!! I'm sorry but the teacher in me can't let this pass. YOU'RE = YOU ARE! COME ON.
Nat, so sweet and such a perfect description of the finest person I know:) I love you.
Happy birthday again, sweet Heavy!
Post a Comment