Sunday, June 12, 2011

clicking those ruby slippers

Please don't wake me if I'm dreaming because I just had the most fun girl's weekend that has ever existed. The amount of fun, giggles, convos, cocktails, and inside jokes were endless. But like everything else, all good things must come to an end and the long weekend finally came to an end. Now I will be documenting our Rocky Mountain vacation, I guess I'm starting from the end because I always think a sign of a successful vacation is enjoying every minute of your trip, not wanting it to end, but being thankful to be home. After a very eventful flight, I returned home to a smiling hubby, a clean house, yummy frozen yogurt and a happy home.

Dorthy was right, there is no place like home.


For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

3 comments:

RBert said...

awww love that pic. miss pillow talk with u

Jenna said...

Glad you had a fun trip, although, I'm glad to have you back home!! :)

Natalie Corinne said...

Miss you too Rbert

Jenna :) can we hang soon? Would love to work off this weekend :) ha