While in England, we will be on such a strict diet consisting of...
A full English breakfast.
Inner monologue: "well breakfast is the most important meal of the day...that looks like about 89,999 calories though, hmm I'll eat 1/4 of it and destroy the rest, Jennifer Anniston style. Also, we'll be walking a lot... I need my strength...(five minutes later) destoy 3/4 of this? There are starving kids everywhere!"

Lunch: Fish and chips...Inner monologue: "wow, everything is fried...again, worst than the South. Well, we are walking a lot, wait I aleady used that excuse today...I'll try to run at the hotel".

English Pint: Inner Monologue: "Well, I've just got to have this...Dad will love it. I'll take pictures and only drink half" (translation, I'll have 2)

Afternoon tea: Inner Monologue "wow, this is a lot for tea! Well, the royals seem to have this everyday and they're skinny, I guess I'm going native" translation: umm I'll eat it. all.

Dinner: Bangers and mash. Inner Monologue "oh my gosh, how much sausage can I eat in a day? Seriously, is my heart just going to flip out on me? Well, I've walked a lot today, oh wait, third time. Hmmm...Well maybe I'll order a salad and just eat a bite of P's." Translation: 1 bite = 4 bites.

English pudding? There is fruit, right?

More dessert with a naughty name...one bite. large bite.
In other news, we've got another vacation planned beginning the day after we get back. I'll be living at...
THE GYM!!!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
2 comments:
you really covered the cuisine there!... I'm not a fan but you feel 'forced' to take in the culture with glee
well I did pretty well in England but ate my weight in chocolate or nutella crepes in France... oh well, we walked a lot, right?
Post a Comment