Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 1 in Denver

I arose before the sun to embark on my outward bound adventure to the mountain country. (Translation... I had an early flight.) Sarah and Holden picked me up at the Denver airport and we went back to the Hunter estate in the adorable Denver neighborhood of Washington Park. After a wonderful lunch, we went to the Red Rock amphitheater. Of course I've seen pictures, but this was so cool to see in person and I couldn't help but think back to glory bruin (bhs, duh) days of Dave Matthews: Live at Red Rocks. After a trip to the park and a quick nap for Holden we met Jenna and Doug for some hip soul food. After dinner Doug and Jenna were kind enough to show me around downtown Denver and we really enjoyed catching up! Holden at the park. After lots of conversation and a combination of wine and altitude tipsiness, we called it a night and I (responsible!) took a cab back to the Hunter's House. Such a treat to see so many bruins (plus some honoraries) in the mile high city!



More to come!



For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.


No comments: