Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Ben is back!!!!

Brother Ben has been in the Galapagos Islands for the last 5 weeks and makes his triumphant return today! I am so excited to see the little brother and hear about his grand adventure. He will only grace us with his presence for two days before he jets off again to Europe.. hard life, eh? Tonight we are going to the family's house and will enjoy dinner and conversation with the world traveler. Epic grammar fail. Our students playing hangman "Mr. Vester and Mrs. Pratt is our teacher" on the last day. Sigh.

In other news, this is the last day of school for my little precious babies. I could not be more excited to have a much needed break from these angels. Today is such a waste of tax payer money, Rush Limbaugh would literally self destruct if he saw our school. (get him here asap!) Kids are roaming the halls, saying their last goodbyes, etc. Apparently no one will get to see each other over the summer and everyone feels necessary to settle old feuds, tell their crushes their true feelings, and hug constantly. I can't get over how much drama consumes their lives. I blame Twilight. Since we have no ware wolves or vampires our drama seems lame. Obvi.


Only 1 more hour with students and 1 1/2 days until SUMMER VACATION! Wish me luck. For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

2 comments:

RBert said...

yay summmmmmmmmmmmmmmer for you

Shari Bac said...

I talked to the Goob yesterday in Scotland. He was talking trash as usual! HAHAHAHA!