me. The game didn't start off too well for my new fair weather fanned team of the Rockies. Those snobs from Los Angeles were stomping all over the Mile High City. To add insult to injury, there was a team of awful behaving children seated right in front of us. For about a minute I thought they were cute because they reminded me of Ben as a youngin' going to Sounds game with his jersey on, etc. But the cuteness lasted approximately 4 minutes. These kids were so loud, rude, etc, their parents apparently just needed some "alone tim
e" because they were nowhere to be seen. These kids continued to take off their shirts and spin them around their head (like a helicopter) over and over. Although these kids were young it was still disturbing to see them so comfortable shirtless. Anyway, after some "guidance" from new aunts Rebecca and Natalie (my teacher instincts cannot be turned off and on and after way too many boos for the Dodgers, word vomit happened and I said, "stop booing, that's bad manners" to which the children just loved...later Aunt Rebecca more politely said, "if you sit down, I can see" the kids looked so shocked that someone was correcting behavior thus the shirtless, yelling, craziness continued) the kids focused their energy on the Rockies and put their rally caps on (pictured top right). Although these kids drove us crazy, the Rockies must have felt their rally forces because they came from behind and beat the Dodgers! I wish I could say the most eventful part of the game was the come- from- behind 7th inning but, no. If the Rockies score 7 points, everyone in the stadium has the opportunity to receive 4 free tacos from Taco Bell and the eruption from the crowd was equal to winning the lottery! Everyone was on their feet with ferocious excitement, screaming, dancing, high fiving, etc. I don't think I had laughed that hard in years. Although we never got our free tacos, the opportunity of free tacos was worth the price of the entire game. Oh, and we won.For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corrine.
1 comment:
I am picturing Ben's reaction that you never got your free tacos....
Post a Comment