Today is my dear friend Kelly's birthday! He is super busy performing his heart out in Chatauqua for the summer. Kelly is one of those friends who I am lucky enough to really believe we will be friends forever. We've been through thick and thin, fights, and lots and lots of laughter. We started our friendship as young, immature frenemies at Ole Miss. I was jealous of Kelly because we had French diction together and he would never have to spend time on his homework but always be able to correct mine (which I had actually spent time on... in between episodes of Sex and the City). There are literally thousands of my favorite memories that include Ms. Kelly! I am so lucky to have him as a friend!

Ole Miss Holiday Dinner

Ole Miss Holiday Dinner

Ole Miss Opera Theater


the best entertainment at any wedding!

before singing at my wedding...well for the first time.. (first time singing, there's only been the 1 wedding! Promise!)
I mean, how many times has he helped me move? He is too good of a friend! I'm sad that I'm unable to celebrate with you in person this year but I hope you have the greatest birthday ever teaching those yankees a thing or two about celebrating the southern way. Happy birthday, sweet friend!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
2 comments:
*I'M* the lucky one, Mih Bottoms. MUAH! This was such a great post! ;-)
yay! Love and miss you Ms. Kelly!
Post a Comment