Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lawrenceburg Lady


Yesterday my Mom and I got back to our roots and spent the entire day in Lawrenceburg, TN. (home of the wildcats and the big gold machine, obvi and very needless to type duh) We started the day going to see my Mamaw and bringing her a word processor (that is a typewriter kids..way back before electricity, plumbing, reality television and computers, people would use a typewriter to type letters, papers, and other important documents. Not really used for updating status updates on facebook or gchat but still important) and she was really doing very well. Then we trekked down into the holler (not really but I love me some country stereotypes) to visit the sweetest lady in L'burg, my great aunt :) We visited with her at her house then went to place to see and be seen...the Brass Lantern. I had the special. Our cousins were able to join us including Beth were her new little girl Lila. We really had a wonderful time. After lunch we took aunt Pansey back to her house and I was able to play with my fancy camera and take pictures of the farm. I had a lot of fun but the 3 inch boots were probably not the best wardrobe decision but whatever. I have to stay true to my roots too, and those roots include heals at all times. After saying goodbye to her we visited my Dad and then my Papaw. He was happy to see us and we enjoyed the wonderful weather outside! Here are some pics from the big day! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Those are great pics of Aunt Pansy!