Tuesday, March 22, 2011

lost and found

The weather has been AMAZING lately and I have been riding my bike Lance Armstrong style... except not on main roads because that is so annoying, and with out spandex because that is gross, and I don't wear a helmet or have a crew that rides with me, but other than yes me and Lance are twinkies. I've been finding a lot of fun trails in suburbia and decided to use my ancient iphone to chronicle my adventures.
Found: Historic school where Davy Crockett went to school. Lots of years later my Mom was in the Davy Crockett pageant, I think.


Found: The train. Who rides the train anymore?


Found: Indian mound. When I was little I thought they were so spooky. Kind of still do.


Found: Pretty stream where teenage kids get their kiss on. Totally should have tried to stalk them and take pics but I chickened out!

Lost: Well perhaps not lost... let's go with eternally searching for the inner skinny.

For Natalie's News this has been a somewhat sore, Natalie-Corinne.

3 comments:

sarah said...

You should wear a helmet. Let's face it, no one can be sexy sweating their butt off anyway, might as well protect your life in the process. For comments on Natalies News, this has been Mama Sarah

RBert said...

agreed on the helmet. I have a nasty scar on my head from my bike accident in 2002.

Kelly said...

You look SOOOOOOO SKINNY in that picture... and nothing tastes as good as skinny!!! ;-)