cameras and once I got the iphone the old camera seemed soooo difficult (BRAT) to take out the memory card and transfer to my laptop when I could send the grainy pic easily to my email. Although my blog pics look really 2001, who cares? All 3 of my regular readers have never complained about the quality! Well times they are a changing my friends. Say (uhh humm SING) so long, farewell to the nasty totally lame photos of the past and feast our eyes on this beauty. Well, perhaps this will be the last of the less than wonderful pics. As awesome as this camera is, I haven't figured out how it can take a pic of itself. This weekend my thoughtful husband, my parents, and mother-in-law combined their powers to buy me a fancy-pants camera! I was totally shocked and since then I've been running around the house channeling my inner photographer and attempting to launch a new career taking pictures of things very, very up close.... because that's what makes a good photographer, right? Oh yes, up close pic of the cupcake picture holder that my sweetest Momma gave me is so artsy.
Up close picture of the Ivy Cake cupcakes my Mom brought. The cupcake on the right is the wedding cupcake Carrie Underwood had at her wedding. We are very chic, hence the up close pictures.
Not really an up close shot...but first (and really only flowers) I have grown. Really I did absolutely nothing to aid these beauties but I didn't kill them either. Success.
Unusually bathed, collared shirt but always cute brother at my Sunday birthday celebration!
Sharon, Mom and Ashley in our kitchen.
So watch out. I'm obsessed with getting the fast, in the moment, you're not looking, candid shot and I will annoyingly be lurking around all future social engagements. Get your detag ready.
For Natalie's news this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
2 comments:
Have fun with you Nikon. I am obsessed with my camera, sometimes I feel sorry for my family cause I am always snapping away. ENJOY your new gadget!
Sure was fun spending the day with you and surprising you. Good job and good idea, P!!!
Post a Comment