for a night. You know the really annoying types of gringo who will attempt to tell you more about your culture than you already know... oh we are so in like flin. Anyway we started the night in Nolensville and enjoyed a dip, some pics and some visiting. Quickly we packed our grove chairs and coolers and began our journey with our first stop on Nolensville road at Taqueria Ino Taco. We all really enjoyed this location because the service was great and there was a nice picnic table we were all able to sit at. The only con here was the prices were a bit stee
p ringing in at $1.50 a taco. (we should have never done this because I have a sneaking suspicion after such a cheap date night P will want to do this more and more). The second stop was Taqueria el Recodo which is located in the BP parking lot. This place was probably the fan favorite. Although there was no seating the food was fantastic and at the cheap price of .99 cents a taco, how can you go wrong? While everyone was enjoying their food I tasted some delicious mystery meat and was floored by the flavor explosion in my mouth. I was later told that I was drooling over barbacoa or cow head. Although I was pretty grossed out that I was eating head I decided to go native and ordered another and ate like I was mad at it. We went to a third location but I honestly can't remember the name. Rest assured it was good too and even had special coconut drinks (sans rum) that tasted like Christmas. After the food binge we decided against going to La Hacienda for more gluttony and went back home to Nolensville for some cake and birthday wishes. I think we all really enjoyed ourselves and doing something so fun and different for Dad's special day!
2 comments:
muy bueno. . .love dora!
Fue una noche de diversión con mi maravillosa familia y amigos. feliz cumpleaños a mi dulce esposo, Pete
or as I like to call him, Pedro!
Post a Comment