Wednesday, March 16, 2011

spring break memory lane

I know I just bragged about my wonderful stay cation but then I started thinking of all wonderful real, young person, beach vacations, Manhattan getaways etc that I had in the past...memories....

Family Spring break to see Ray and Ben play baseball in Atlanta.


One of the best trips of my life! Visiting St. Marco island was so amazing and beautiful and gave me more respect for retired snow birds.


Miami...South Beach... will never be the same.


I guess I had another stay cation back in the day. Most likely too poor to travel. Friends came to Nashville and we roamed the city.


Spring Break blizzard? 17 inches, 3 extra days, 0 tans.

Visiting Meagan in San Fransisco! Loved this city and Meagan was the ultimate hostess taking me to the cheapest places in San Fransisco. Because I was there for an entire weekend and barely spent any money when I hear people talk about how expensive the city is, I piously know they are just lame tourists.


For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

No comments: