Sunday, March 13, 2011

weekend snapshots

I wasn't as great with the picture taking this weekend but I was able to get a few fun shots around town. Saturday night we went with friends to a cookout then to the Franklin Brew Fest. I had never attended the Franklin Brew Fest before and really enjoyed the set up. We attended Oktoberfest in German town earlier this year and the crowds were so crazy, beer and food were so hard to get and lines were forever long. This was quite the different scene. Although the festival was very popular we never waited in long lines and the weather, company, and drinks were just what we needed for a Saturday night. I gave in to my inner nerd and brought the huge, new, fancy pants camera along only to have the battery die early into the night, so I barely got any good pics, but enjoy. Sunday night I went over to my parent's house and witnessed a cross between the males need to protect the heard and any possible excuse to use a gun. My parent's have had a problem with squirrels and today an aggressive squirrel was just asking for it so my Dad quickly sprung into action and took out some unwanted friends. I'm not so sure if I'm more amazed, scared, or proud of my Dad's quick skills. I think it's safe to say this is the most "Tennessee" day I've had in a while.


For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

No comments: