Last night we ventured out to East Nashville to the Bogni party house. After such an INSANE week at work I was so ready for a fun weekend with friends.
Bruin reunion!
This little lovely is Georgia Grace. Our bruin clan has expanded and my good friends Julie and Robert had their first little one about 5 weeks ago. Julie came into town to show off GG and we all had so much fun playing with her!
The new Momma Julie.
Jenna and Georgia
Sarah and Marco at their great East Nashville house and below is their amazing child Luca.
I mean...really? Could not get cuter!
Holding Georgia Grace.
My sweet friends Jenna and Christina took me to get a pedi for my birthday this morning and we got to see baby Clayton! 
With all the baby madness going on this weekend I thought I was not really paying enough attention to my baby. She was not ready for this early morning shot.
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
2 comments:
You can tell Millie is mad you woke her up! Crazy that I know your cat so well!
she is obvi your kitty now...
My fav part of these pics are how I never have to tell Kelly to pose but he always does the same one... love, love love it.
Post a Comment