Thursday, June 23, 2011

see and be seen

While in London I have a very ambitious social agenda to keep. I plan on gracing some famous Brits with my presence including... Obviously since our royal wedding invite was "lost" we will have to catch up on old times. The queen was mortified when our invitation was obviously lost in the mail, but being that we are so close I was so careful not to leak this to the press. Not royalty, but a Sir, so I'll take him. Ol' Elton has the best parties and if we have time we will make one. I'm requesting an hour long concert incorporating all of his classics that may conclude with me laying over his white, grand piano. I mean..not that I've fantasized about this or anything! I'd hang with Paul, too.



Hmm...I don't ever know how I feel about Gweneth. At times she's a little too snotty for me, but then again if I'm going to be in London, I must play the part so bring it shawty.
The other British royal family. I would hang with them, and perhaps steal some of Posh's shoes. I could out run that skinny twig like it was my job. Do I even need to say anything?!?! I mean it's Julie. Andrews. for the love of everything holy!
If I met this woman I would attempt to keep it cool but I'm pretty sure I would have some sort of outer body experience and suddenly the planets would align, world hunger would end, conflicts everyone would magically cease in laughter. If the Goddess of singing and I hung out in Jolly old England....well I don't even know why I'm typing because there simply aren't words.



So yes, the rich and famous will have an opportunity to hang with us but who will I really be spending this vaca with?

If I can get him to pose like this in Oxford, Mississippi, it is so on across the pond!




I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!


For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.


2 comments:

Ray said...

OMG! is there a single post without some reference to Julie, mother of all that is goodness? don't forget honarary brit, the one and only MADONNA!!
Uncle Ray

Natalie Corinne said...

strike a pose