Hi, my name is Natalie and I'm an awful musician. (Hi, Natalie). Last night was obviously the Tony's and I ignored them...not even forgot, just decided not to watch. Why? I was exhausted from a wonderful trip and did not want to watch tv. Really gross, right? I'm knee deep in playing on my computer, catching up w/ e-mail, downloading pics from my vacation and I guess having the Tony's on seemed like too much of a commitment at the time. Then...I start getting text after text, seeing facebook statuses galore about the wonderful/hilarious/too good-to-be true Tony's. UGH. So I youtubed the opening act (then watched many more clips) and Holy Lord my friends were right. So...funny and amazing, literally the best Awards show out there. Ugh. If you were too stuck up to watch it too, here is the hilarious opening act. I promise next year to keep up my commitment as a snobby musician.
For Natalie's News this has been a very shame faced, Natalie-Corinne.
5 comments:
hey....our blogs are going to have identical posts for the next week. because i am posting the tony's opener too.
it's a tribute to you that everyone thinks natalie when they think broadway.
ps-i want to see 'the book of mormon' even more now...oh an the normal heart
I LOVED the opening to the Tony's this year! It was hysterical!
I also agree with the previous comment-- Book of Mormon looks awesome. E really really wants to see it next time we're in NYC!
So glad you posted and I just spent the last hour looking at clips! Fun! How could the two of us miss it in the same year! What is happening to us! We must sharpen the saw of our musical talents regularly!
Uncle Ray
Sharpen the saw of our muscical talents! Did Iva write that for you? HAHAHAHAHA!!
it is redic we all missed it!!! next year I will make an evite and we will all have to watch and text at the same time. It's the only way. Unless I win the lottery by then and then I'll just fly us there vip style
Post a Comment