Maybe I don't get paid a lot, maybe I am expected to do a lot of insane things that are nowhere even a tad bit close to my job description, perhaps my job might or might not be taken away because of some insane test that I don't teach any of the subjects on but I still get evaluated on, perhaps I want to take percocet on the hour, and it is true that I blame all my wrinkles on my job which makes me furrow my brow about 99% of the time, yes it is true that most people think I just sing all day and my job is "really fun" and I get to hear things like "I wish I could just stop working and start teaching...so fun!!!" etc but I don't think many people get unexpected surprises like this one. A sweet, thoughtful student brought this to me today. Unexpected, for nothing special, just because she likes me, flower. I mean, can you believe it? I was so surprised and excited you would have thought she brought me buckets of gold. Did you get an unexpected rose at your 6 figure job today? I didn't think so. 

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
1 comment:
OMG that is soooooo sweet!!!
Post a Comment