Friday, January 07, 2011

Bravo breakdown

Who are you kidding? We can play like we all watch the news or other "adult" programs but if we've all got to have something. Sure Bravo is probably the most shallow network in existence but when you listen to NPR to and from work, read all kinds of news blogs, television is this sacred place where people only judge on appearance and where six figure incomes are comparable to those living on government cheese, you know, reality television. One new fun addition to the new pad is at&t uverse. Although occasionally the uverse freezes, I have been happy with the change from the evil, child laboring, endangered species killing, non recycling, company known as...comcast. (dum dum dum) Now it is even EASIER to fast forward commercials and watch hours of "reality" television. Because of the move last week Bravo and I had major separation anxiety but Bravo and I made new commitment vows to one another and are right on track to make at least a silver anniversary... (and with all the gays if I don't get something fab America will know) Following my duty as an avid Bravo fan I watched The Collection (not even really my favorite, but I watched to see if Rachel Zoe looked preggers...NOPE), Top Chef All Stars, Millionaire Matchmaker and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. So much important things (bwhahahah) have happened I don't even know if I can respond to all of it but if you're not watching... we should probably defriend on facebook... it's that serious.

For Natalie's news this has been Natalie-Corinne.

No comments: