Thursday, January 20, 2011

life lessons from Beverly Hills

What I've learned from the Housewives...

1. Nothing tastes as good as skinny. Tonight on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Russell (awkward) throws a birthday party for Taylor and there is so much food and none of the ladies eat anything... and they all look amazing in their dresses. You can detag a facebook pic, but you can't detag cellulite.

2. Prepare a toast! Seriously? Tonight Russell (wet noodle) gave his wife, mother of his child a toast that made me yearn for a root canal. It made my skin craw and I was sitting in Tennessee, six months later wearing my non glamorous Ole Miss sweatshirt, umm can you imagine being there? Would probably want a drink... speaking of...!!!

3. Alcohol + limos + family drama + random British guy = disaster!!! Omg, that fight was so out of control. All their business was so out in the open. Gross. Although a lot of people seem to be on team Kim I am so team Kyle. I cannot stand folks who play the victim and use others and that's what I feel that she does.. you know because I know them so well from those 44 minutes...

4. You need to be over 60 to wear multiple tight pearls. Sorry Kim, but pearl overload tonight. I think the tight pearls around the neck was plenty but then then bracelet? Hottie dress then 19th century royal jewels. Fail. (yes, I finally joined the fail bandwagon)


5. You should marry someone who likes to go to awful parties, listen to awkward toasts, and wear uncomfortable clothes. I cannot get over how many redic situations these guys suffer through all to stand next to a beautiful, plastic woman who doesn't eat. One would think perhaps the lack of food bill would be one advantage but I think the rest of the lavish lifestyle more than makes up for the skipped lunches.

6. Oh and for any of these rules to apply to anyone make a billion dollars and move to Beverly Hills, perhaps this should have been rule 1?

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

because you stalk me now...I thought I would stalk you...and of course my eye zoomed right in on the real housewives blogs. I totally agree about the pearls. I feel unless its 1995 or you are my grammy...that crazy pearl necklace isn't a good choice.