If anyone DID read my blog (bwhahaha) and actually sent good vibes/prayed/meditated/called on the king etc etc because IT SNOWED :) Currently I am sitting drinking coffee, watching tv and LOVING life. I braved the elements for some winter wonderland pictures. A small thank you for a wonderful day off :)
COLD! 
Our pretty backyard!
Front yard.

Rebel love.
Is that Quasimodo? Loch ness monster? Abominable snowman? No. It is me sporting a MEAN snow day ensemble. Wish I could say I was running around in a hot little snow bunny get up but it is so cold I just keep throwing on more and more clothes so here it is! Tim Gunn is dying a little on the inside...but making it work in the I'm not leaving my house all day kind of way.
I hope you are enjoying your day as much as I am! For Natalie's News this has been a very happy Natalie-Corinne.
1 comment:
are you out again????/
Post a Comment