ext speech, slang etc. Usually even if I haven't heard of it, I can figure it out, but today one got me. Ouch. The worst part about the whole situation is that I kept seeing the same 3 letters over and over in people's facebook statuses...adult statuses! (I have a strict no student facebook friend policy) Apparently there is the whole 3 letter word vernacular that I am totally illiterate in! Yikes. After the announcement that we would have another snow day I saw 2 teacher's updates and at the end it both statuses it said "SMH". hmmm SMH? Shut my mouth? No, h not m, can't be mo
uth. hmm see my hiney? Lord I hope my teacher friends are posting that... after much (about 20 seconds) deliberation the old lady from my previous lives took over and I. googled. it. So lame. But efficient. Anyway I realized that SHM means shaking my head... See, you CAN learn on snow days! For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
1 comment:
love it!
Post a Comment