Friday, January 21, 2011

typical snow day

yes, it's hilarious that we've had so many snow days, I now have a routine. It goes a little something like this...

Night before


"Omg this is just what I need. I will get so much done. I will work out while watching the View (don't judge, you know we all love to hate Elizabeth Hasselback together) do laundry, organize the pantry, read, and perhaps go to hot yoga."


The actual snow day....


"I should relax! I don't always get snow days (this is number 8) today is about ME"

1,000 cups of coffee

loads of laundry? Perhaps 1.

I put the little pocket of dish washing detergent in the dish washer... that counts for something, right? Of course, cleaning goals = complete. We will never speak of the wreck of the pantry again. Plus, so much of P's stuff is in there it is inconsiderate to organize w/o him. Wow, such a good wife I am.

Read? hmmm, do blogs and facebook statuses count? Obvi, it's a snow day!

Hot yoga? I think the snow and hot yoga are probably dangerous, riding the bike and watching the view is totally enough. (Full-of-it)
For Natalie's News this has been a very non-productive, Natalie-Corinne.

No comments: