Sunday, January 30, 2011

new friends

You know a television show is really good when you can almost believe that you are friends with some of the characters. I mean I'm not insane. I know that these people are not real and they are characters but they are so witty, believable, hilarious, whatever that scarily you begin identifying with them, missing them...loving them... Not at the stalker stage yet but here are some "new friends".

Jim and Pam. I really think we could be couple friends with Jim and Pam. I once had a dream that we were all friends and I woke up sooooo happy. They are young, smart, and fun and I can so see us being the best of buds. Repeat...they are not real they are not real, they are not real.

Cameron!!! OMG. Obsessed with this man. He is hilarious and I can sickly picture (dream) of us being the best of friends. What is there NOT to love? We would sing show tunes, go shopping, love Asian babies...perfect pair, obvi.

Obviously the one and only Andy Cohen. Perhaps not as crazy because at least he is a real person but of on the other hand, this makes my belief that we are friends even worse because I feel like I know him even more. Since Andy isn't faking his personality we are even better friends. Once again we would be besties, mazel.

Well as I just read this I decided that I am totally insane. I'm off to check myself into rehab...oh! Maybe I could meet a star there..
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

2 comments:

Ballentine said...

I named my first born after a tv show. No judgment here :)

RBert said...

OBVI i want to be friends with Andy. . .I think we are!