Although it looks likes this outside...(maybe I exaggerated a bit... ME?!... first time for everything) some evil doesn't care when or where it strikes...although it make seem snowy, wintry world outside...You feel it necessary to cover up, brr it's cold outside, yes, bundle up, wear a coat, sweater, scarf, etc...but...
THIS is what greeted me to the mall today. Hold the phone. It is flipping freezing right now. Really a two piece? January? Some people still have Christmas lights up (just b/c you don't turn them on, they are still up...also....this reminds me of when brother and I would put up literally thousands of lights and then go back to school and leave it all to my family and my Dad would get so frustrated he would literally cut them down and my Mom would find bits of lights in the mulch until June... ahh, memories...) and you have the nerve to show me...this...So what to do? Yes, got all kinds of Jo Jo Circus clown about this one...my mind went wild...Diet? Work out? Lap Band? Lypo? Trainer? Water pills? One of those body wrap things? (ps do they work?)
NO! Obviously...bake a cake! Although I talked a big game about never using blogging advice I actually attempted to create this cake found on Smitten Kitchen. I also took pictures of some of the steps, but sans the special lenses, camera, photography classes and my iphone pictures include mismatched dishes and are not so artsy. But other than that, exactly the same.
This cake is not for me, it's for my Mom's birthday which we are celebrating today. It's got fruit, right? I just won't eat tomorrow.
Obviously I did not try the cake but I think it looks good and it smelled fab I must say. We shall see after brunch.For Natalie's News this has been, a very scared of summer and articles of clothing that have 2 pieces, Natalie-Corinne.
No comments:
Post a Comment