ant to change some things and here goes my public promises that all 4 readers can hold me to.Number 5: I
want to spend less money on my nails. Since the wedding I have become a little obsessed with the nail salon. It is such a treat but it's this never ending cycle. I go in, get a wonderful mani/pedi and literally with in 24
hours my mani is chipped and I am left wondering why I spent the money and 2 hours in the salon.
want to spend less money on my nails. Since the wedding I have become a little obsessed with the nail salon. It is such a treat but it's this never ending cycle. I go in, get a wonderful mani/pedi and literally with in 24
hours my mani is chipped and I am left wondering why I spent the money and 2 hours in the salon.Number 4: I want to find an activity I like doing outside. Not really sure why I feel the need to be all granola all the sudden but everyone seems to have these really cool outdoor hobbies. Hiking (walking), kayaking, biking etc. I want to get one that does not include wearing spandex.

Number 3: Learn to take better care of my skin. SHAME. I have been using Clearasil since I was apx 14 and know nothing else. It is time to use something grown up.. but where is Ramona Singer and her skin care knowledge when I need her? Countless times I have walked down an isle, department store etc and been so overwhelmed I resort back to the Clearasil cocoon I know so well.

Number 3: Learn to take better care of my skin. SHAME. I have been using Clearasil since I was apx 14 and know nothing else. It is time to use something grown up.. but where is Ramona Singer and her skin care knowledge when I need her? Countless times I have walked down an isle, department store etc and been so overwhelmed I resort back to the Clearasil cocoon I know so well.

Number 2: Join the public library. Okay this is very shameful. I spend so much money on books and I totally judge them by their cover. If the picture on the front i
s: in black and white, anything revolving the Holocaust, about a great story, by David Sedaris, or just looks cool I buy it... read it in about 3 days... and then it takes up room forever. I never go to the library which is wasteful and not very green.
s: in black and white, anything revolving the Holocaust, about a great story, by David Sedaris, or just looks cool I buy it... read it in about 3 days... and then it takes up room forever. I never go to the library which is wasteful and not very green. Number 1: Sing for FUN. I rarely sing anymore for fun. This is sad. I sing for work 6 days of the week but never in the car, w/ friends, nada. I'm too exhausted. Although listening to NPR is super fun I am going to start requiring "fun" music in the car and get back to my pop roots and sing for fun.
Wow, this is a shallow list. I'll try to recycle and save the world too.
For Natalie's News, this has been Natalie-Corinne.
1 comment:
Nat-
Join the 100 in January walking challenge! http://chasingdavies.blogspot.com/p/challenge.html
Post a Comment