Thursday, January 27, 2011

Inspiration

Anyone who is anyone has played inspiration... wait, you haven't? Didn't everyone go to music school for college? Well let me explain. You're given a scenario for your "inspiration" and no matter how crazy, ridiculous, gross whatever your instructions are you must (rules are strictly enforced in inspiration) portray that emotion. Usually this game is played after some liquid inspiration but not a requirement. Need some picture examples? Obviously.
Here our "inspiration" was to expose Claire for what she really is!


Here Rebecca was inspired to be Ms. Puerto Rico.

Obviously, Clay was inspired to be the most popular girl in Tupelo...now if only he could have his picture on the wall at Barnes Crossing.

We were inspired to "find the light" Thanks Tyra. Whit really found it.

Claire's given inspiration was to try to fit into tight jeans.

I cannot remember at all honestly, but apparently it was shocking.

I awkwardly gave these new friends the inspiration to pretend they were brother husbands instead of sister wives (TLC) Obviously Clay is not so into it.

Here Ann Marie and Blair (here is her new blog) were giving the "you want to buy me a drink" inspiration.

Seriously I have thousands of pictures like this. Always seems like a great idea at the time and then later you're left pondering... what was this about?

So I guess this is all good and whatever, but why the blog post? Well.. I got a random facebook request from a girl I student taught. (omg....SO old!) I remember he being in 6th grade and now she is in high school. Her profile picture was of a couple of girls looking super silly, so I looked in her photo albums. She had an entire album full of "inspiration" photos. My first reaction was to be proud that we shared the wonderful game of inspiration to another generation. Then I quickly realized my maturity level was right on point with a sophomore in high school. Nice.

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

3 comments:

Lindsay C said...

So i thought i commented, but it seems it was on another post. HA

Anywho, it was "Imagine you have to shop at only wal-mart for the rest of your life." HA THE HORROR

Blair said...

Oh, Natalie! I love this. Man, I just miss college and I MISS YOU! Great job, my dear. (And thanks for the shout out of my blog!)

LOVE YA!

Ballentine said...

I love it!!