Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy happy birthday to my perfect Momma!

I am so lucky to have the best Momma in the world and today is her special day! I mean no offense, but she really is a one of a kind lady that I am so proud of all the time! One of the best reasons that I love living in Nashville again is that I am closer to family. We are celebrating on Sunday for a wonderful Sperry's brunch and a (God-willing) homemade cake from me. I'll try to remember to take pictures :)



I only hope I can be just like my Momma! I hope you have the very best birthday! love you tons! Happy Birthday Momma!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Precious girl, thanks so much for the best birthday present, to read those sweet words on your blog!! I love you so much, you are the best daughter in the world!